Home / Get Involved / Find an on-campus job

Find an on campus job

Research and teaching assistants

The College of Health Solutions considers research assistant and teaching assistant appointments for a limited number of incoming PhD applicants. Students selected for these awards will be notified upon admission to their program.

Graduate student assistants

Graduate student assistant, or GSA, opportunities are available every fall, spring and summer semester. Students need to apply to these positions. Announcements are sent before the start of each term notifying students that the application window is open.